Read about the latest happenings at FreePay!

Friday, September 22, 2006

The New Apple MacBook



We're excited to offer the new Apple MacBook
on all of our Free Laptops sites!!!

Take a look at the laptops offered in your region...is there a different laptop you want? If so, post a comment here, including the region and your desired laptop model. We want to offer the hottest products!

Please note: If you've placed a laptop order and your status has not yet changed to "Sent to Vendor," you may cancel your order and request the new MacBook. iBook orders will be upgraded automatically.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!!! I ordered the iBook just over 1 1/2 months ago, so I can't wait to get the Macbook! Good decision on upgrading, Freepay!

Friday, September 22, 2006 1:43:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! You guys rock!

Friday, September 22, 2006 2:13:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah! They changed my status to STV 10 minutes before posting this! I hope I can still get the macbook...

Friday, September 22, 2006 6:00:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I logged on to my account today, and my MacBook has been shipped!!! I'm tracking it now via the UPS Tracking code that Freepay gave me, and I can't wait!

Monday, September 25, 2006 6:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Mark Stagi said...

Cool, I can't wait to get mine, once I do I will post a photo and some info on my blogger so everyone can check it out :)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:44:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats so sweet so cant to get mine..
.. it looks like x-mas is coming early for me..lol

Friday, December 15, 2006 11:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free hit counter javascript